The family you'll provide for is currently struggling to 'keep it together' for their children and themselves. Your gift basket or bin of items ranging from food to household toiletries to gifts for the kids will make an amazing impact on their lives and holiday!
To Provide a Family Basket for a Casa Pacifica Family In Need:
1. Review our Family Basket Ideas List. Fill a basket/bin with items you'd like to give (laundry baskets are great).
2. Please DO NOT wrap gifts.
3. Ventura County - Drop the basket off Monday-Friday at 975 Flynn Road, Camarillo, between 9:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. OR at the campus location at 1722 S. Lewis Road, Camarillo, between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
4. Santa Barbara County - Drop the basket off Monday-Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 3 p.m. at one of our Santa Barbara County Office. Locations:115 S. La Cumbre Lane, Santa Barbara or 2615 S. Miller St. Suite 106, Santa Maria.
5. When you drop off the basket or bin, please fill out our holiday donation form and make sure to keep a copy for your tax records.
Donate Family Baskets For A Family In Need
Build a basket of necessities for Casa Pacifica's families